25 April 2011

Foolproof way to beat the Mondays!

Get sick and stay home!

Roommate had a cold last week, so I suppose it's only fitting that I should catch it after having a relatively healthy winter. I have spent most of the day asleep so I'm feeling better enough now to go into the office, pick up some work and bring it home for this evening's entertainment.

In other news, I did finish the second of a pair of socks that have been languishing all winter. This means I can start something new on my Signature sock needles. Yay!


IMG_20110425_140819.jpg


The yarn is from Macek Designs, originally an Etsy seller who made three colorway inspired by Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This one is called Resurrection Stone. I already made a pair of socks in the Invisibility Cloak colorway, way back in 2009. The yarn is sturdy, the yardage is generous (or maybe I just have small feet) and the colors stay vibrant even after many washings.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Great gams! Miss you!