Get set for the Ravelympics! I have my yarn wound, my needles ready, my pattern copied, and I am ready to hit the ground running! I won't be able to start until very late on Friday night, if at all, because I am leaving for Atlanta right after work. I'm meeting my brother in Illinois and then we will drive to Atlanta on Saturday.
It's going to be a lot of driving, but it should be fun. I'll be updating my Flickr with my camera phone, so you can follow our progress across the country.
The Boy sent me flowers for Valentine's Day, after I explicitly told him not to. He is usually a better listener than that. But I think I'll keep him anyway, because the flowers are quite lovely.
Stargazer lilies and pink tulips. They're perfect, even if they are being kind of shy and slow to bloom.

4 comments:
The flowers are very pretty. Good luck with the socks. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.
I'm still trying to figure out what to knit during the Olympics. Lovely flowers, they should be in full bloom by the time you get home. Have a great trip!
Ooh, a boy?! Aaah, the Clap. Good luck my friend - Knit faster!
I love that the boy was creative enough to not do the 12 red roses. I'd keep him a while yet.
:)
Post a Comment