.. it will be us, trying to justify the piles of books and bags of yarn and boxes of computer parts.
It's not actually that bad, but it seems very overwhelming now that all of our things are out of the old apartment and into the new townhouse, but hardly anything has been put away. Tomorrow we are getting a cabinet/shelf thing for dishes and I will finally be able to put the kitchen together. It's supposed to snow over the weekend, and there will be nothing happening but basketball anyway, so I figure I'll be snowed in and bored, which will maybe motivate me to unpack some things, move some other things to the basement and set even more other things aside for Goodwill.
The stash is hanging out in the yarn room, waiting for me to get to it. My WIPs are waiting patiently while I try to finish a pair of socks for my mother's birthday (Tuesday, March 26. I have to mail the socks to California. I just turned the heel of the first sock. For some reason, I am still under the delusion that I can do this.)
No comments:
Post a Comment