Here are the final two projects I entered in the Ravellenic Games.
First, my Koolhaas hat in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter, color button jar. This yarn is great. It is soft even before washing, and it blooms quite nicely after a bath. The mitts are Camping Out fingerless mitts, also in Shelter. This yarn was a gift from my friend Tim. Thank you, Tim! I have been wearing the mitts in my office (which is kept at sub-zero temperatures) and am ready for a trip to the corn maze at night so I can wear my new hat.

First, my Koolhaas hat in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter, color button jar. This yarn is great. It is soft even before washing, and it blooms quite nicely after a bath. The mitts are Camping Out fingerless mitts, also in Shelter. This yarn was a gift from my friend Tim. Thank you, Tim! I have been wearing the mitts in my office (which is kept at sub-zero temperatures) and am ready for a trip to the corn maze at night so I can wear my new hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment