17 May 2010

More expletives.

Ripping out the second Koolhaat. Let us never speak of it again. Luscious yarn will go into time out to think about what it has done. Casting on for a third Koolhaat, this time in different yarn that will hopefully offer sufficient yardage.

I went to the orthopedic surgeon today, to discuss the continuing issues I've been having with my shoulders. (This is another reason why I haven't been knitting much.) I ended up having an MRI and a follow-up appointment with the surgeon on Wednesday. So much for accomplishing anything at work this week. But on the bright side, my shoulder feels great! Because that is how the world works. If you make an appointment about your pain level, by the time the doctor can actually see you three weeks later, the pain is gone.

In the meantime, I'll be knitting a Koolhaat.

1 comment:

Gale Bulkley said...

Well that's no good. On either count. Best of luck with the new hat attempt and even more with the shoulder.