22 September 2009

Yep.

Before you drag me out for a public flogging, please keep in mind that tarring and feathering this knitter will only result in an even longer time before an actual update.

In my defense, I have been extremely busy. First, I was in a wedding. One of my favorite people in the world got married, and she was beautiful, and the wedding was beautiful, and I was honored to be part of it.


Then the next weekend, I turned 26. My mama and brother and sister-in-law came to visit. We went to the Renaissance festival and saw jousting and took our pictures with every single one of these painted boards we could find.


I also started a part-time job, spraying shoes at the bowling alley. It's still fairly new, so I haven't attempted to knit behind the counter yet. I also take people's money and occasionally serve beer, which means I get excellent tips.

But that's the main reason I haven't been knitting much lately. And it's not that I haven't been knitting, it's that I can't post any of it because the recipient of said knitting is among our readers. And I'm sort of lazy, and it takes effort to take the pictures, upload them, crop them, tone them, upload them to blogger and write a post detailing the photo. Whew. Makes me tired just thinking about it. Perhaps I will start doing Wordless Wednesday because I am just that lazy.

4 comments:

Chery said...

Your life seems pretty full to me.. that's not lazy.

Julianna said...

AHHHH! I am the most horrible friend who got distracted and missed your birthday. (publically flogs self)

I hope it was a good one!

Sarah said...

Dude. Where are the rest of these photos?! I can see you found your cord!

And, we were honored to have you a part of it. :) Love you.

Bricklyrknitter said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! And thanks for this post. Makes me feel better that I haven't posted in over a month...