It's been ages since I blogged last, but I have a knitting-related post to share...
I bought a wedding dress, and a pattern for a veil. The yarn in the photo is Handmaiden Sea Silk, a gift from a dear friend, and matches the dress perfectly; another wonderful friend is knitting the yarn into a veil. Other knitting will be happening for the wedding, but I think this is the one I am most excited about. I really only looked at dresses that matched the yarn, which I think illustrates my priorities exactly.
3 comments:
Oh. My. Congratulations to you and Kansas! What a pretty gown.
I lost all of my blog roll, and somehow missed your ravelry link.
Thanks for the lovely comment about the wash cloths. Peter thinks they are so pretty he doesn't want to use them.
OOps. Wicheta? Don't know how to spell that, and am too lazy to google it right now...
Sept. 2014! I've been as slow to read blogs as you (and I) have been to write them. Congratulations, Jo! You have been married nearly nine months before I learned about it. I hope you two are still riding the joy of newness, but settling into comfort zones as well. HUGS.
Post a Comment