The time has come once again for me to participate in that ever-exciting group knit-along, NaKniSweMo. Participants commit to knitting a whole sweater in the month of November, starting on the first of the month. Since I know I always get bogged down on the sleeves, I've decided to knit them first this year. We'll see how that pans out.
My pattern is Ash, by Amy Christoffers, from the Brooklyn Tweed Wool People collection, Vol. 2, Winter 2012. I'm using a very, very bright purple shade of Peace Fleece, and it is lovely and sheepy-smelling with the occasional vegetable matter. I'm excited to learn how to set in a zipper on a handknit, and if I'm still feeling up to the challenge after I finish the sleeves, I plan to steek pockets into the cardigan as well.
Hopefully this means you'll be hearing from me much more frequently, this month at least!
3 comments:
Pretty colour. And it will be good to see you here.
YAY! I can't wait to see. :)
That looks like a cozy sweater! The TechKnitting blog just did an article on how to knit in a zipper by pulling up loops on the zipper itself. I can't find the link, but it was just recently posted. Almost makes me want to knit a sweater with a zipper. Almost.
Post a Comment