09 March 2012

Enthralling.

I am trying really, really hard not to cast on something new. I am knitting a cardigan for Easter, a birthday gift for my mom, and Wichita's second sock.

But as it always happens, I have been thoroughly distracted by one particular pattern in the latest Knitty.


I am completely and totally transfixed by these socks. It is taking every ounce of my (negligible) willpower to keep from immediately casting on using this yarn:


I will not cast on. I will not cast on. I will not cast on.

(Let's be real. Of course I'm going to cast on. It's just a matter of when.)

3 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

I am so with you on those socks.

Fluffykira said...

It has been 3 hours. Have you cast on yet?

Dana said...

I know, they are so cool, and I think I would go insane knitting them. it's the same fascination I have with entrelac. love the finished product...hate the process.