20 March 2011

Finished Object, 1 of 2

I finished my mom's birthday socks with plenty of time to spare. They're a bit big on me, so they should be perfect on her. The socks are currently soaking in a sinkful of Kookaburra woolwash, and once they are dry they can be shipped off to California with Oliver's "Big Brother in CHARGE" shirt. Yes, that's right! I'm going to be an auntie again in August! We find out tomorrow if it will be a niece or a nephew and I am SO EXCITED. Baby knits galore!

I am slogging through a picot bindoff on a little shawlette made of Malabrigo Sock. With any luck, I'll have another finished object to show off soon.


2 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Nice socks! I'm right there with you on the baby knits thing, having just finished 2 little sweaters. Gah. I love baby knitting.

Christine said...

holy crap! BIG BROTHER? He's so little! :) Also I hear they moved to California? Oh I bet your parents are crazy excited. WOO HOO for more little kids to knit for!!!